- To restore the memory of Llywelyn Fawr and highlight the story of the Princes' of Gwynedd and their strong link to the Isle of Anglesey.
- To exhibit the artefacts from the Llys Rhosyr site and provide an insight into life during medieval times.
- Present our local and national history through professional literature and audio equipment.
- To co-operate with other like minded associations on collaborative ventures which explore and develop cultural exchanges.
- To commemorate anniversaries via special event